Esen Antakli, AGPCNP
Esen Antakli is a board certified Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner for Texas Pain Physicians serving Irving/Las Colinas area. Esen was born in Antioch , Turkey and moved to St. Louis, MO in 2005. Esen earned both of her Bachelor of Science in Nursing (in 2011) and Master of Science in Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (in 2015) degrees from Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes Jewish College, Saint Louis, MO.
Esen’s clinical background includes general surgery, substance abuse treatment and pain management. Esen’s goal in pain management to treat every patient as unique and deliver compassionate , wholistic care to the patients using evidence based practice.
- Master of Science in Adult Health Practitioner – Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes Jewish College, St. Louis, MO
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes Jewish College, St. Louis, MO
- Associate Degree in Tourism and Hotel Management – Mugla University, Mugla, Turkey
Certifications and Professional Affiliations
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioner- AGPCNP
- American Nurses Association
- Texas Nurses Association
- American Association of Nurse Practitioner
- American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider
- Botox and Derma fillers certification