Elias Alharari, MSN, APRN, FNP-C is a Family Nurse Practitioner with over 10 years of clinical experience. He attended Texas Tech University for his undergraduate degree and then later completed his Masters of Science in Nursing at the University of Cincinnati. His knowledge stems from his critical care background from working in the Cardiovascular, Medical and Neuro Intensive Care Units. These settings have given him the additional skill sets to diagnose and treat the most critically sick patients along with managing their acute and chronic pain. He believes in evidence-based practice as his pain management approach with a touch of compassion for better patient outcomes.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing from the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Masters of Science in Nursing from The University of Cincinnati
CERTIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, FNP-C
- North Texas Nurse Practitioners Association Member
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Advance Basic Life Support