- (972) 301-8897
- (972) 997-1299
- (972) 636-5727
- (972) 499-2540
Dr. Tian Zhao
Dr. Zhao grew up in Houston, Texas and graduated a proud Longhorn from UT Austin. She attended the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston and was then swept off to the Windy City where she completed her residency in anesthesiology from University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. Dr. Zhao happily moved back to Dallas to settle near family and pursued her longtime interest in the field of interventional pain management. After successfully completing her fellowship, Dr. Zhao joined the Texas Pain Physicians. She enjoys spending her free time with her family, with the recent addition of her first baby boy, Hudson.
Dr. Zhao is fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- University of Texas Austin, undergraduate biology B.A.
- University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston, M.D.
- Interventional pain fellowship Texas Pain
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Board Certified Pain Specialist